Local Marketing Industry Weekly Update – #38 – January 16, 2013
This week’s agenda:
This week, Systems for measurement and Correction for Local Businesses.
LIT Tip last week – Mobile WP Plugins
LIM Tip this week — Working with International Clients
• FB introduce GRAPH SEARCH
• SEO For Facebook Graph Search? Facebook Has Some Tips
• Google: Review Contests Violate Guidelines
• Google Dashboard: Most New Listings Go Pending — For How Long?
• Yelp stock falls 8% on Facebook Google Is Hiring Someone To Find Ways To Make You Want To Search While Signed-In
• Graph Search news
The Local Marketing Industry Weekly Update, presented by Scott Gallagher. Scott is the co-founder of Local Marketing Source and has become the recognized expert in providing local marketing services to local businesses.
Local Biz Builders: //www.localbizbuilders.com